Frugal Living in the UK went online in 2003 and has gradually grown into quite a collection of advice and articles. You’ll find recipes, food shopping tips, household savings, advice on cheap days out and holidays, ways to make a few pounds, get freebies and even sales and Frugal Christmas 🙂
Whether you want to reduce your debts, save for a holiday, stay at home with your children, live more simply or just beat the system a little and end up with more cash, we hope you find something here to help. Consider yourself as in a clothes shop – look around, try the ideas on for size, take what’s right for you and leave the rest for someone else.
You can read our latest newsletter detailing all that’s new here
Latest additions to the site:
- Low Price Foods – amazing new clearance food outlet with impressive prices across food, drink and household goods.
- Everything5Pounds sell unsold stock from top High st. brands, all detagged, and all £5.
- Swagbucks.com – pays gift cards and cash for things you do online anyway like shopping and taking surveys.
- Cheaper ways to shop on Amazon now with their Certified Refurbished section and the Outlet for overstocks and marked down items.
- Graze are offering a first box free, with no obligation to continue past the first box!
- New recipes: Sourdough Bread for pennies, Beer Battered Onion Rings, Roast Pumpkin and Garlic Pasta, Potato and Onion Pie, 3 ingredient raw chocolate bites, Bramble Chocolate Chip Cakes and porridge!