Frugal Living in the UK went online in 2003 and has gradually grown into quite a collection of advice and articles. You’ll find recipes, food shopping tips, household savings, advice on cheap days out and holidays, ways to make a few pounds, get freebies and even Frugal Christmas 🙂
Whether you want to reduce your debts, save for a holiday, stay at home with your children, live more simply or just beat the system a little and end up with more cash, we hope you find something here to help. Consider yourself as in a clothes shop – look around, try the ideas on for size, take what’s right for you and leave the rest for someone else.
- MySurvey UK – survey participation rewarded with redeemable points and £2000 prize draw entries.
- Top CashBack is the UK’s Most Generous Cashback Website.
- Approved Food sell clearance food, drink and household items online. They’re a fantastic source of bargains.
Latest additions to the site
- Respondi Mingle UK offers online surveys and product testing in return for points which can then be exchanged for vouchers or cash.
- Everything5Pounds sell unsold stock from top High st. brands, all detagged, and all £5.
- Swagbucks.com – pays gift cards and cash for things you do online anyway like shopping and taking surveys.
- Cheaper ways to shop on Amazon now with their Certified Refurbished section and the Outlet for overstocks and marked down items.
- Charlotte’s Kleeneze and KLife shops have many kitchen and homeware bargains!
- Graze are offering a first box free, with no obligation to continue past the first box!
- New recipes: Potato and Onion Pie, Apple, Banana & Raisin Cake and Bramble Chocolate Chip Cakes
You can read our latest newsletter detailing all that’s new here